Native English Teacher Needed

Soloingles

Registered
Soloingles.com is looking for a full-time English teacher for our morning/afternoon shift.

Who we are
:
An Argentine company that teaches English online to professionals all over the world. Our office is in Centro, just blocks away from several subway lines. No lesson planning or preparation is needed and we provide on the job training. We offer competitive pay, paid vacation and a fixed schedule. If applicable we will help you obtain a work visa. NOTE: It is not possible to work from home.

Who we are looking for
:
We need a native teacher who is engaging, dynamic and reliable with at least an intermediate level of Spanish (required). Previous teaching experience is a plus but not required. We are looking for someone who is planning on staying in Argentina for at least 6 months, starting December 1st with possible training during the last week of November.

Please send your CV (English is fine, but a Spanish copy is helpful) to [email protected].

Hi JoeBlow, I'm sorry I didn't see this before. We don't pay by the hour because our teachers work in shifts. We pay a monthly salary depending upon how long the shift is (typically 4 or 8 hours per day) and also depending on experience/skills. If you would like more information please contact us at [email protected]

Seventeen,

No, we have no age limitations as long as the person is legally able to work. Typically our teachers are in their early to mid-twenties, but that's only because that age group tends to apply for the job. Tell your friend to send his/her cv.

Hi Soloinglés,

Your response about shifts and experience is not really an answer, if I can call you out on this one.

Are we talking slave or real wages here? There's a lot of exploitation in TEFL (as there is in all fields).

Thanks.

Hola - Is the start date of December mandatory? I will be leaving Argentina, and returning in mid January... Wondering if I should apply.

Back