Need A Bank Account. Where To Do It?

I'm in the same situation- Have permanent residence and DNI but no bills on my name.
Let me know if you find a way around it or a bank that would accept certificado de domicilio

Take a rental contract and utility bill from the owner. If they can match the names you should pass through.

Take a rental contract and utility bill from the owner. If they can match the names you should pass through.
Problem is we're renting my girlfriend's sister's apartment so we don't have a real contract. Perhaps we can make one for the purpose unless it has to be stamped by escribano. I can also ask her to write me a declaration that I live in her property if that would fly, although Certificado de Domicilio should do the same. A real headscratcher :huh:

Why don't you just write up a rental contract and ask GF's sis to put one of the bills in your name?

ETA - Of course your GF's sis may not want to do that as she probably isn't declaring any of the renal income to AFIP and that might put her on the radar. If you do, put a nominal amount as rent.

Back