Need a cleaning lady please!

jml

Registered
HI,
I am here in a friend's flat for a few months and need someone once a week to come and clean. We are in Palermo Soho. Does anyone have a good cleaning lady that is looking for extra work one day a week for a few months?

After reading another thread about someone getting sued by their cleaning lady I am a bit nervous...but really could use the help.

Please send me a private post if you have someone you can recommend and vouch for.

Many thanks.

jml said:
HI,
I am here in a friend's flat for a few months and need someone once a week to come and clean. We are in Palermo Soho. Does anyone have a good cleaning lady that is looking for extra work one day a week for a few months?

After reading another thread about someone getting sued by their cleaning lady I am a bit nervous...but really could use the help.

Please send me a private post if you have someone you can recommend and vouch for.

Many thanks.

If you don't own property, I wouldn't worry about being sued by your cleaning lady.

Do you speak Spanish? How many hours a week and what is your address? You can send me a PM & I'll talk to my cleaning lady. She's wonderful.

Reactions: jml
I wouldn´t bother getting a cleaner. There are a few good ones, but they aren´t very good, expensive for what they do and they can´t really be trusted.

ironically, just found someone about 5 mins after I made this post. so all set. thanks for the quick reply mini.

ok jml.get a foto copy of her DNI..and get her address and tel.no....if she robs you??'you never know

Moonwitch said:
I wouldn´t bother getting a cleaner. There are a few good ones, but they aren´t very good, expensive for what they do and they can´t really be trusted.

That's just silly. Sorry you had such a bad experience but you're painting with a very broad brush.

jml said:
ironically, just found someone about 5 mins after I made this post. so all set. thanks for the quick reply mini.

How do you like the cleaner that you found? would you recommend their service? I am looking for a cleaner to straighten up two rental units between short term renters.

Back