Need A New Cartridge For An Hp Laserjet P1102W Printer

mariposa

Registered
The regular stores charge 4 times the U.S. price and a lot more than we paid for the printer. Is there some one in BA who recycles/refurbishes these things ? Any advice? Thanks!

Where are you located? These things normally cost in the neighbothood of U$D 100, pretty much the same as in the US. Recycled are 50%.
The price is not far from the printer's but the printer comes with a smaller capacity cartridge. I'm still runing the original one.
These can not be refilled. A regular one will. Best alternate recycled and new ones to prolong the printer's life.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Where are you located? These things normally cost in the neighbothood of U$D 100, pretty much the same as in the US. Recycled are 50%.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The price is not far from the printer's but the printer comes with a smaller capacity cartridge. I'm still runing the original one.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]These can not be refilled. A regular one will. Best alternate recycled and new ones to prolong the printer's life.[/background]

We're in Palermo. My husband just bought a new one at Teorema for 600 pesos. Some other store nearby was charging something like 850 pesos!!

Every now and then I check prices here and abroad for cartridges and often the prices matched or differences were not worth asking for a favor.

Suggest you have the new cartridge refilled once it's emty and then buy again and so on and so forth.

As you can see, prices vary according to places and customer's looks. Shop smart, shop S-Mart :D

Just bought one, so called "alternativo" q2612a for HP 1020. it costed me 300 pesos. and just saw the similar one on mercadolibre 115 pesos!

Careful with way too cheap. The powder used might be of poor quality. It's certainly not HP quality.

Alternating a brand new and a recycled toner cartridge is done hoping to preserve the printer's life. Abusing the cheaper alternative option might kill your printer while it still has a few years ahead of it using better supplies.

Paying 50% for the refill it's fine, cheaper I wouldn't try.

Also check that some cartridges have marks of how many times they were recycled. Another reason to buy new and have your own cartridges refilled instead of those of unknown origin.
They must tamper with the electronics and sometimes the HP software does not detect the cartridge anymore or has trouble with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Expat Life 0
V Expat Life 0
W Newcomers Forum 4
Back