Need an accountant to do my monotributo opening and accounting...any recommendations?

rob0001

Registered
I'd like someone with at least basic English skills.
Thanks for your help.

If there is no business activity, what is the accountant supposed to do? Just accompany you to the AFIP?

I'd like someone with at least basic English skills.
Thanks for your help.
I have a guy who is helping me sort out the tax issues opening a business in Argentina. He speaks English. If you can't find anyone let me know, the only issue is that we're both in La Plata. I don't know if you will have issues with him being in the provincia de buenos aires if you are in the capital, I ran into this issue with escribanos.

I have a guy who is helping me sort out the tax issues opening a business in Argentina. He speaks English. If you can't find anyone let me know, the only issue is that we're both in La Plata. I don't know if you will have issues with him being in the provincia de buenos aires if you are in the capital, I ran into this issue with escribanos.
Unfortunately, I'm in Belgrano...I'd prefer someone closer...but thanks.

Bumping this thread to ask if anyone can recommend an accountant/tax advisor here who has experience working with foreigners who earn income from outside of the country.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Expat Life 2
K Expat Life 3
D Services Offered 0
M Expat Life 0
I Expat Life 4
Back