Need dollars? I can help.

mcaffa

Registered
Next month I'll be moving temporarily to Montevideo (about 4-5 months) for work. Since my Argentine husband will be staying in Buenos Aires while I'm there, we plan to do a lot of traveling back and forth between the two countries on the weekends.

If anyone is in dire need of dollars, maybe I can help you out (for a small fee). We could do the exchanges in the lobby of the Buquebus terminal.

I know this sounds shady and that most of you don't know me from Adam but I've been a BAExpats member for years and several people who frequent the board personally know me and can vouch for me.

Anyways....if anyone is interested, PM me and we can chat.

mcaffa said:
Next month I'll be moving temporarily to Montevideo (about 4-5 months) for work. Since my Argentine husband will be staying in Buenos Aires while I'm there, we plan to do a lot of traveling back and forth between the two countries on the weekends.

If anyone is in dire need of dollars, maybe I can help you out (for a small fee). We could do the exchanges in the lobby of the Buquebus terminal.

I know this sounds shady and that most of you don't know me from Adam but I've been a BAExpats member for years and several people who frequent the board personally know me and can vouch for me.

Anyways....if anyone is interested, PM me and we can chat.

In the terminal??? Not your best move by a longshot!!!

Mitch said:
In the terminal??? Not your best move by a longshot!!!
Are you looking for a starring role in that show "Locked up Abroad"? The coast guard cops are tougher and will likely squeeze you big time if they catch you... Please be reminded that, wherever you are from, you are not there now.

Well, the exchange would be discreet and obviously I'd bring under the 10k limit, but you have a point. My intention was to suggest a public area so both parties would feel safe. I have no problem meeting up somewhere else. Those details can be worked out.

Back