Need for a private English teacher

Irish Cailín

Registered
A good friend of mine's mother is looking for an English teacher for private classes. She lives in Palermo Hollywood, therefore somewhere convenient would be perfect to attend classes or for the teacher to go to her house. She has fully conversational English and is looking for somebody to help her improve. Please send me a private message with your details and prices if you are interested.

Gracias

Hi, my name is Tracey. I'm from London. I have been an English teacher for over eight years and at present teach here in Buenos Aires too. I also hold a very high level certificate in TEFL teaching. I could give classes in Palermo and am very flexible. I would love to give classes for your friend's mother and (if she wants to simply practice and improve) suggest that we do different kinds of things each lesson - watch movies, talk about books, go to art galleries and do it all in English - basically anything that she would want. A simple tea and a chat is also no problem. I charge 25 pesos an hour and I am best reached by internet at present... [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon. Tracey

Hi,
My name is Raine, and I recently moved back to Buenos Aires (I studied abroad here a few years ago), after spending a year teaching English in France. I speak (American) English, Spanish, and French, and have experience tutoring all age groups. I also have a flexible schedule and can be reached at [email protected]. I charge 30 pesos/hour.
Thank you!
Suerte,
Raine

Back