Need Help With Prescription Refills

mn2375

Registered
Could anyone reccomend a facility and/or a doctor where I could obtain a prescription for a refill on my meds from the U.S. Unfortunately, it is a medicine that requires a prescription here from an Argentine doctor.
Thanks!

Try Farmacia Azul , Av. Pueyrredon near the corner with Av. Santa Fe opposite the Franco Suiza Clinic. They do everything without prescription! A visit to a doctor will run $200 pesos, unless you go to a Public Hospital!

Di I need a prescription for Lipitor here??? Apart from the place you have mentioned ^^^^^^

I buy ATARVA, locally manufactured by Duncan Labs, 10 mg contains Atorvastatin sold by Pfizer as Lipitor, no prescription needed. Lipitor may be available also at a higher $$ price?

Tom brings his empty bottle of simvatstaton (lipitor alternative), no prescription needed for refill.
Nancy

Thanks guys...gonna need a crap load of it here one thinks with all this light healthy food :)

Thanks guys...gonna need a crap load of it here one thinks with all this light healthy food :)

Oh man there you go! You certainly don´t need to take that after a good porteño pizza ( pun intended )

Back