Need to have some drawings scanned.....

peaco

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm here for 4 mos (2 weeks in). I'm a cartoonist/illustrator who does most of my work in Photoshop. Usually I draw on paper, scan the drawing into my computer and go from there. Before coming, I bought a Wacom Bamboo tablet instead of bringing my scanner, but I can't get the tablet to work.

Does anyone know of anyplace where I could take drawings on paper and have them scanned to my thumb drive? In the States, places like Kinko's and Staples offer such services -- I need to know if there are any equivalents here.

Thanks for any help!
Peaco

I have a tablet that I've never used if you want it. It's not a bamboo. It's the version before. Otherwise maybe someone can help figure out why your tablet isn't working. For scanning, sorry, I can't help.

I've found that most of the locutorios don't have a scanner (that works, anyway). I was able to scan at two printing shops in microcentro. If you walk around, there are tons of little shops that advertise photocopying, scanning, graphics, etc. I had the scanned documents sent to my e-mail address both times with success. I paid 3 pesos the first time and 5 pesos the second time.

I have a flat bed scanner with sheet feeder. We're nowhere near you, but if you don't find a place, you're welcome to use it. Send me a PM.

What a very kind offer! If I can't find a place nearby, I'll take you up on it. Much appreciated....

I have a Fujitsu scanner that I use. Max paper size is A4. PM me to arrange to use it. I'm not far from you.

Back