Neighborhood Meetings With Our City Government

ultima centavo. japan wants young immigrants to pay for the entitlements. not enough young workers to pay for the old.

I was notified by email that the quarterly meeting of neighbors in Balvanera/Comuna 3 was scheduled tonight with Horacio Larreta. He and his staff listen to all the problems, and then he responds and/or his staff person in charge handles the matter. The meetings are 90 minutes and always informative.

One woman spoke about the administrators of consorcios "who are robbing us." I could relate to that issue. They collect a monthly salary from every consorcio and then do nothing. People don't know that they can take action with the Consumer Protection Agency. I am using that agency to remedy our situation with the administrator who is not following the laws governing the work.

Citizens don't call him Mr. Mayor or Mr. Larreta. They call him Horacio. That says something.

Citizens don't call him Mr. Mayor or Mr. Larreta. They call him Horacio. That says something.

Perhaps you mean Pro fans because I call him El Guason.

How can it means something when he is so corrupt? Did you know that Favaloro commit suicide because he refuse to pay the debt of the city without brives?

I was notified by email that the quarterly meeting of neighbors in Balvanera/Comuna 3 was scheduled tonight with Horacio Larreta. He and his staff listen to all the problems, and then he responds and/or his staff person in charge handles the matter. The meetings are 90 minutes and always informative.

One woman spoke about the administrators of consorcios "who are robbing us." I could relate to that issue. They collect a monthly salary from every consorcio and then do nothing. People don't know that they can take action with the Consumer Protection Agency. I am using that agency to remedy our situation with the administrator who is not following the laws governing the work.

As a followup to the meeting, I received an email today asking for me to answer a questionnaire about it.

Was this the first time you attended a meeting with Horacio?
How useful are these types of meetings?
What was your primary reason for attending the meeting?
How satisfied are you with the answers provided by Horacio?
Did the meeting meet your expectations?
Did the meeting start punctually?
Was the system of handling questions organized?
Was the place of the meeting comfortable?
Do you agree that all important issues in the neighborhood were discussed?
Which do you think are the main aspects to improve in your neighborhood?
In general, were you satisfied with the meeting with Horacio?
How would you evaluate Horacio Larreta as mayor of the city?

There was a meeting last Saturday morning at 9am in Balvanera with Horacio Larreta. I was there at the Grandview Hotel on Azcuenaga and Rivadavia along with about 300 others. This is our quarterly meeting to express our concerns and let Larreta and his staff know what is going on. I heard several requests for new stoplights at intersections very close to where I live. Traffic lights are not synchronized, so drivers take off like horses out of the gate at green lights. The situation is getting worse, not better. A few years ago I suggested a speed bump at the corner where I live to slow traffic, but after evaluation, nothing was done. It's a dangerous corner like many in the city. We also learned that 2,000 more police will be on duty by the end of this year after completion of training. Larreta reiterated that police on duty are not allowed to use private cellphones. I talk with the police patrolling my area on a regular basis.

I like participating in these informative meetings. It's always worth attending.

Back