Nespresso coffee recommendation needed

on the brink

Registered
My supplier of Lavazza coffee capsules has run out of stock.....does anyone know where to get them? Any other good Nespresso capsules to recommend? MercadoLibre lists coffee capsules by La Morenita, Cabrales, la Virginia, Starbucks, Gimoka and VIaggio, but I'm not familiar with any of them.

Recommendations, please...I need my daily coffee fix

Does your machine accept reusable pods/have a pod-like device for reloading? I load the capsules for my DeLonghi machine with espresso-ground loose coffee from El Gato Negro on Corrientes. (Other bean/ground coffee shops are available.)

take this opportunity to replace your coffee equipment with something better tasting :)

You can also buy Starbucks coffee capsules made by Nespresso in Switzerland at Jumbo if you like that chain-coffee taste.

Right now is a good moment to stock up on original Nespresso capsules since the price is the same or slightly cheaper than in Europe if you have access to the blue.

I use French Press and/or Moka Pot. Less fancy than capsule... but less waste and way easier to make more coffee.

You can buy decent Colombian supremo or tons of cheap-ish Brazilians beans on ML.

If you get a burr grinder (about 50? USD), you can stock up on several months of beans and pretty much cut down a ton of waste for a stronger and smoother coffee.

take this opportunity to replace your coffee equipment with something better tasting :)
I have a coffee grinder, two French presses, and a Volturno coffee pot. Nespresso capsule coffee is better than what I got with either of them. Volturno comes close, but is a pain to assemble it just to brew one cup of coffee.

Back