Netflix series- Nisman...

So if you were planning to have someone killed you'd call them 30 times the day before? Doesn't make sense.

If they were the last people to talk to him, then yes I agree they should give statements to the authorities about the contents of those conversations.
A Federal Prosecutor has nothing to talk with politicians.

A person in his situation can be induced to suicide.

At first, Rabbani suggested that Nisman was murdered because he didn't have evidence to support his allegations about Fernández de Kirchner and Iranian involvement in the bombing. Then he speculated that Nisman might have been pressured by others to kill himself for the same reason.

The idea is to interview people with different points of view. If they just interviewed people affiliated with Ks then it would be a propaganda film.

What is there to explain? Senators were calling a prosecutor who was about to accuse their major political opponent of wrong doing. I'm sure they were coordinating as it was beneficial to their political interests.

Do you not see the issue with this? A prosecutor with political affiliations coordinating to attack political opponents. He was also confirmed in the documentary to be connected with the CIA and the Israeli government. It was rigged from the very beginning.

Do you not see the issue with this? A prosecutor with political affiliations coordinating to attack political opponents. He was also confirmed in the documentary to be connected with the CIA and the Israeli government. It was rigged from the very beginning.

You are creating a straw man. I didn't write anything to that effect. Of course I see issues with a prosecutor coordinating with politicians.

However, that he was coordinating with politicians doesn't mean that he was killed by the same ones who were pushing him to present a case that implicated their political opponents. It makes no sense whatsoever. Bajo is implying that Alonso and Bullrich who together have not an ounce of charisma in their bodies called Nisman 30 times the day before he died to convince him to kill himself.

I think it's more plausible that either agents connected to the Ks had him killed or either intelligence agents loyal to Stiuso as a way to take down CFK.

On a serious note, what the name of the series?
I’m kinda new to Netflix but can an Australian Netflix acct access Argentinian Netflix content?

On a serious note, what the name of the series?
I’m kinda new to Netflix but can an Australian Netflix acct access Argentinian Netflix content?
netflix accesses the content of where ever you are. Or you can vpn and access the content of any country

Back