Network Engineer, Computer Technician, Security Focused-Cert

jbhenson

Registered
Hello,
I am an American with more than 25 years in the computer industry with many certifications. Some are not up to date but my knowledge is right on target, and current with many types of Microsoft servers, exchange, and many linux versions.

I can design a network for a new business, or home setup to keep it secure and operating at the maximum speed the local internet service provider offers. I can setup secure connections, VPN's, Citrix, many others to operate at maximum efficiency and maxium security.

My knowledge goes way beyond this with expertise in software and hardware, I have held contracts with Bellsouth, and cablevision for installation and support. I can perform onsite diagnostics on any type of machine, network, connectivity issues. Or if you need to do a rollout, I have performed many servers, workstations, and laptop for various companies.

I have been a supervisor working to institute efficiensy, and have numerous skills in project management, including website design, and development, Network design, and installation. My company was previously employed by several fortune 500 companies. If I can help let me know

Are you looking for fulltime work or for project-based work? Are you based in BsAs? Please PM me with your resume. Thanks

Are you looking for fulltime work or for project-based work? Are you based in BsAs? Please PM me with your resume. Thanks
Im currently in La Plata but would travel no problem. Im looking for Project based work. I havent worked for anyone where I needed a resume for quite awhile, but im working on one now so please be patient and ill send you one over ricky-tick. Thanks for responding.
J

Back