New Back Cover For Iphone 4 Required

Davidoff

Registered
Day 2 of being in BA and I require a little assistance already...

I was wondering whether someone around these woods has had any luck with getting replacement parts for an Apple iPhone 4 recently? I am after a new glass black cover for it, having scratched the lens cover....thereby making the quality of the photos pretty poor indeed.

I am able to repair it myself, if I can purchase a new part. Would rather do that than pay for additional service if it can be avoided.

Thanks very much in advance, you helpful crowd!

You can replace the lens without replacing the whole back cover if that is what your priority is. I did this with my iPhone after buying a new 'lens' on Amazon and some tiny screwdrivers. The lens is basically just clear plastic and my photos have gone from being a bit blurry to crystal clear again. Search on YouTube for videos on how to do it - the one I used suggested you could just use tape in place of the 'lens cover', but I haven't tried this myself. I'm the last person to go tinkering around inside computers and that sort of thing, but this was a piece of cake. Most difficult thing is getting a screwdriver small enough for the screws!

Back