New dining experience

fifs2

Registered
Without wanting to get lost by tagging onto the what is the best restaurant in BsAs threads please let me heartily recommend the "eating at home " experience that is Paladar. Highly recommended in Guiaolea and with a chef who learnt an exquisite attention to detail formerly working for Timmus (also lovely but closed) Paladar is a couple who have turned the family home into a restaurant, poky kitcken et al catering to no more than 16 people per night Thurs - Sat in true fashion in restaurant terms in their own house. For all expats seeking to be in the place to be seen...this isnt for you..this is a place for expats who love exquisite food and exquisite wine as all of the 5 courses on the set menu come with the wine of choice from Ivana, hostess, wife, ologist and general sweetheart.
We went Friday for my birthday dinner..by chance this week´s menu was fish and seafood...and with an Irish girl and a Swede in the group our expectations for seafood were high. The food was exceptional in look but moreover in taste which is often so lacking in Bsas...circa 140 per person for 5 courses plus wine for all courses.

Have you thought about how one would contact this place; telephone no., email, etc.? Where is it?

fred mertz said:
Have you thought about how one would contact this place; telephone no., email, etc.? Where is it?

Sorry Fred I guess all expats had guiaoleo as their bookmark for dining in BsAs...

Back