New girl in town...

Diomee

Registered
Hi everyone,
I finally managed to introduce myself...
I arrived in Bs As four weeks ago (doing a project here with my company) and I am starting to find my way around in the city (managed to figure out which number of colectivo to take to get to work and back...).
I would be really happy to meet some people which are - like we say in Germany - "in the same boat", sharing some experiences.
As I am working a lot during the week, I unfortunately didnt see much of the city yet. So this weekend I am thinking of doing a city tour by bike - anyone interested in joining? It s around 70 Pesos for 3 or 4 hours and bikes and helmets are provided.
Looking forward to meeting some of you!
Cheers
Diane

Welcome!
You´ve just arrived in the perfect time to know BA and meet people. Summer is a great season full of events.
Hope you will finally have the time to go around and see the different scenaries BA has to offer.
Enjoy!

Hi Diane,
I am kinda in the same situation. I am here for a few weeks with my job and would love to meet up with someone to explore the city. Let me know if interested.
Art

Hi guys, I´m back after weeks away from the scene and was just checking to see if any event is scheduled for tonite (Friday) or, Sat night. Please count me in if so. Let us know here. Thnx

Hello Ladies, How utterly rude of my fellow countrymen to leave you all alone when you do not know your way around the city. Hardly what a Gentleman would do. I am an Argentinian of Scottish and German descent. Between jobs right now, so I have plenty of time on my hands. If you need someone to show you around, just let me know. I am 43 years of age, not a serial killer nor a pervert (well, to be entirely honest, opinions vary:))

Hi there
i wil be in BA from the 3rd January for around 7 months to teach english. It would be good to get to know some people as i will be travelling on my own. Let me know if you would like to meet up in the new year!
Thanks
Jaiminee

Back