New girl

I live a couple blocks away and will definitely come by to say hello and check out your new cafe! I'm from San Francisco. :)

Why don't you invite all the expats over one Fri eve?

I'm grew up in Cali too. Thousand Oaks.

Hello from a San Diego guy..... I will try to check out your cafe...... any chance you can stumble into a carne asada burrito southern california style? haha

Wow cool! Just came to Buenos Aires, from So Cal myself! LA, from the city of Lakewood just north of Long Beach. Very cool on the cafe, it's a cool 20 min walk from my place. Would be nice to chill with some Californians here in this distant land, may definitely check it out one day. Grats!

Congrats to you both, very brave no matter where you are! If you would like me to do a marketing audit and strategy development for your business PM me and let me know. I can guarantee a 25% to 100% increase in your bottom line if you implement my systems.

Benja said:
Wow cool! Just came to Buenos Aires, from So Cal myself! LA, from the city of Lakewood just north of Long Beach. Very cool on the cafe, it's a cool 20 min walk from my place. Would be nice to chill with some Californians here in this distant land, may definitely check it out one day. Grats!

Small world...love the lakewood mall...hehe

Im studying abroad here for 3 months and I live in Palermo on Niceto Vega .. really close to Plaza Serrano! Also a So Cal gal from Irvine (I go to UCI). It would be nice to meet up with you all if we have the chance-- maybe at the cafe?

Its also my 21st bday next weekend so I would love to make some new friends!

Sure thing...please come by...we try to open at 9am and stay open as lonf as possible...on the weekends all night!!!! Marta

Back