New girl

Hi... Would love for you to come by...nice to meet some socal people...Marta

Hi...The cafe is super casual...like being in your own home. Please come by whenever you want. M-Th 9-9. Fri-Sat 10-? Sun. 1-? Would love to meet someone from CA

Cafegirl said:
Hi: just wanted to say hi...new to baexpats. Have been in Buenos Aires for almost 3 years (also Uruguay), but now living in Palermo and just recently opened a cafe bar. From So Cal so definitely out of my comfort zone...but hey that's what it's all about, no? Anyone else from California?

Heyhey!!
oh BA for three years, exciting!what have u been up to dring your time there?me and my friend are coming over there next tuesday, booked ourselves a oneway ticket to simply settle down for a while and seee how we like it there. I'm looking for a job, have been working in cafe's a lot, both in Sydney and in Oslo, do u by any chance need anyone in your cafe?
Cheers!!

Hi California - I too am from California - but new to BA. And I worked in the restaurant world for a long - long time. I would love to meet and see your new place.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Sharon Boyd
[email protected]

Sharon: Welcome to BsAs...it can be a challenge here but definitely worth it...come by whenever..Marta

Marta! Thanks for the fun time, I'll come by and visit again sometime, maybe play some songs for you guys! Next weekend is that show thingy? Either way great chatting and good luck with your endeavors. :)

Back