New Hampshire To Ba

keriwinn

Registered
Hola! My boyfriend and I are visiting BA for 3 months (we have been here for a month now) to explore, learn Spanish and dance a lot of tango! I am so happy to find this forum and I am looking forward to sharing experiences :)

Keri and Scott

Hope you are enjoying your tango -- many people seem to come for that reason. my friend practices therapeutic thai massage. he works with a number of the tango dancers assisting them with the problems which result from dancing as much as they do each day.

enjoy your stay here

walter

Hola! My boyfriend and I are visiting BA for 3 months (we have been here for a month now) to explore, learn Spanish and dance a lot of tango! I am so happy to find this forum and I am looking forward to sharing experiences :)

Keri and Scott

Welcome to the madness that is BAExpats! :)

First suggestion - come to one of the coffee chats that we have almost every Wednesday and Friday, and say hello.

Second suggestion - remember that this is still the net, and some people here can be rude. Please don't let that put you off of the community as a whole. This online community is a great resource, which has taught me an enormous amount in a short time, but there are a few Oscar the Grouch types here.

Back