New In Ba And Looking To Make Friends

Look for the coffee chats posted .... that would be a good start.... enjoy BA

http://baexpats.org/topic/30389-coffee-chat-11-june-2014-4pm/#entry259547

Toasted waves, Its not fair that she replied to your "hand of friendship" and declined mine!

Feeling sad...that fellow expats here, are not allowing me to befriend the new girls joining here.

Feeling lonely....(sob)

Toasted waves, Its not fair that she replied to your "hand of friendship" and declined mine!

Feeling sad...that fellow expats here, are not allowing me to befriend the new girls joining here.

Feeling lonely....(sob)

Awe, don't be sad, Ceviche. You can always come to coffee chat...

I, however, noticed that this thread represents a very peculiar change in the general structure of this forum section:

- Regular situation: 1) Attractive young female introduces herself 2) Ceviche tries his luck 3) Nothing happens
- Current thread: 1) Attractive young female introduces herself 2) Cevice tries his luck 3) Ceviche actually gets an answer, but not the kind he was hoping for

I think we've just got to be patient until his true love shows up

It's all about the profile picture, Ceviche. Which do you think a young, single woman looking to meet friends would prefer, a sleeping cat or an overly muscular man with an "I'm going to murder you" exp<b></b>ression?

So alas, its all about looks! What about the innocense of the heart and the delicateness of the soul.

Devastated by your cathartic comments...weeping...

Back