new in BA, help!!

saralouise

Registered
Hi there!!!

I only arrived in BA on Monday, and wld really like to meet up with people that speak English. I am doing charity from 3pm until 7pm. Let me know if you speak English and want to meet up. Is there a group where people do this. if so..where and when!

Cheers,

Sara

I'd be happy to meet up for coffee tomorrow, late morning if you like.

Hi Sara Louise, i have been here 2 weeks so keen to meet others too! I'm 27 and have just quit my job (and life!) in London to study spanish. I am here doing language lessons for the next 3 months (but will hopefully stay longer if i can find a job!) Not sure if you have all met up yet but either way, send me a message and we can get something sorted!

Hi Sara louise, Im up for it.

if youi want I can meet up later in the evening maybe on Friday to have drinks.

Where do you live? Are you within Capital Federal?

Cheers,

Sebas

Hi everyone,
I've also just arrived in BA, after quitting my job and life in London. Would very much like to meet up with people! I live in San Telmo at the moment. Please get in touch if you'd like to meet up!
Sara

I arrived here a week ago. I would love to meet up. I'm based in Palermo.

What's everyone doing this weekend? I could rally.

If you are in the San Telmo area or want to commute to San Telmo this Friday night there is a group of us that will meet up at a little place called La Puerta Roja - Chacabuco 733, from 8pm ish. Good chance to meet some people, drink some beer and play some pool.

I'm a tad late to this conversation but the more Anglophones I know the better, so, saralouise, I'm game to grab a drink just about whenever.

Hi Sara

I am in Puerto Madero, and always looking to meet new people. I am from Ohio. If you want to meet for coffee or a drink let me know. Also looking for a group to watch the superbowl.

Back