new in BA, help!!

I run a free tour (www.buenosaireslocaltours.com) which leaves every day (mon-sat) at 11am from Plaza Italia in Palermo. The idea is to see some of the sights of Buenos Aires but also to show newly arrived long-term visitors & tourists how the public transport system works here to help you get around. We catch 2 colectivos and the subte and visit Abasto, Congreso & Plaza de Mayo, finishing around 2:30pm.

Also, I'm an expat (English) here so would be great to have you along if only to say hello!

Hi,
I am a 28 year old Aussie and I have been living in BA for two weeks also and would love something to do this weekend if anyone is keen for a few beers and/ or a bite in either San Telmo or Palermo areas?
Let me know, I am happy to pick somewhere!
Cheers.

Hey, I'm 23 just got here 2 weeks ago and would love to meet some expats! If you wanna meet for coffee or drinks I'm up for it! Cheers!

Hey- I messaged Andrew O'Driscoll (see above) about about drinks (and maybe dinner) tomorrow night. We are meeting at Sugar Bar, Costa Rice 4619 in Palermo (just down from Armenia y Gurrachaga) if you are keen! You can message me on facebook (I'm the only Abby Millerd) so you can also recognise me if you are keen, or else just turn up!
Cheers.

Hey scott,
So sorry for the late notice, we are looking to change the time to 9, is that possible?

Back