New In Town, From Canada/uruguay

Nico.S

Registered
Hola,

My name is Nico, I am a Uruguayan-Canadian living in Buenos Aires doing some research for my PhD until July. I am living between Palermo Viejo and San Nicolas for these months. Wondering where to find some cool places to go for a good cocktails, a good café to work for hours on end and to meet some other expats here in the city.

Saludos,

Nicolas

Welcome! I like working at Urban Station. In Palermo Viejo on El Salvador. I like that they have desks with universal plugs, and bikes for when you're tired of working. Been looking for other good cafes to work that offer good wifi though.

Bars, I tried one called Victoria Brown the other day. Great cocktails. I had one called "rum fashioned". nice.

Hi Nico. There is a coffee chat organized every week by members of this forum. Check the "Expat Events" section for details.

Canada and Uruguay? That's a great mix of nationalities.

Check out pickupthefork, there are reviews of both, good bars and coffee places (and there are lots of both here...).

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Hope to see some of you at some point!

Hey I am Canadian too! I just moved here in February. Hoping to meet some expats, as my Spanish isn't too good at the moment :s

Back