New In Town From Colorado, EU

pescador

Registered
I've been in BSAS since Nov/07, however this is the first time i've reached out in an on-line forum. In the off chance anyone wants to hear another ex-pat story, here is the run down of my vitals.
Met a girl from San Nicolas in Denver on a work visa around three years back. Obviously this girl had to return home eventually and we were faced with the classic decision. Did we feel strongly enough about our relationship to stay together? The question for me was really no question at all.(it's true..I am a romantic) It's far easier for a U.S. citizen to move here than it would have been for her (Arg. has been gracious thus far not to follow the example of Brazil), so after tearing free of bills, cars, home; Here I am.
After acclimating solo (tandem, rather) for the past couple of months, it's past due time to ask for help. I have found many useful inquiries/rants/chats on this site which I am sure to add to.
All things considered, I truly appreciate the "common thread / brother & sister" attitude. I'm just a simple guy who is thankful to have found love strong enough to follow six thousand miles south... see you around!!!!

"pescador" said:
I've been in BSAS since Nov/07, however this is the first time i've reached out in an on-line forum. In the off chance anyone wants to hear another ex-pat story, here is the run down of my vitals.
Met a girl from San Nicolas in Denver on a work visa around three years back. Obviously this girl had to return home eventually and we were faced with the classic decision. Did we feel strongly enough about our relationship to stay together? The question for me was really no question at all.(it's true..I am a romantic) It's far easier for a U.S. citizen to move here than it would have been for her (Arg. has been gracious thus far not to follow the example of Brazil), so after tearing free of bills, cars, home; Here I am.
After acclimating solo (tandem, rather) for the past couple of months, it's past due time to ask for help. I have found many useful inquiries/rants/chats on this site which I am sure to add to.
All things considered, I truly appreciate the "common thread / brother & sister" attitude. I'm just a simple guy who is thankful to have found love strong enough to follow six thousand miles south... see you around!!!!
So u moved here for her???? aww that sounds so romantic!!!!!! My husband did it for me 4 years ago ;) PM me and I can give u a few things to do, freelance, work for yourself, I gave it to a couple of friends to make some $.
nik

To: nikad Thanks for your concern. My name is Mark, by the way, y vos?
I am a chef, by profession, but my search has been fruitless thus far. I have definitely considered teaching / assisting and ever t-marketing. Any conex you can offer would be greatly appreciated. If you want to e-mail, I am at the following:
[email protected]

Back