New in town

tonylace

Registered
Moved to BA from NYC a little over a month ago and looking to meet some new people. What's going on this weekend?

I work for Pfizer in Belgrano and am hoping to finalize a lease for an apartment in Palermo Hollywood. I speak Spanish and would like to meet some locals or exPats who speak Spanish. I like to go out to eat and hit the social circuit. Also up for new daytime activities. I mainly hang out in Palermo, but would like to check out new areas too.

Welcome to BA!!

Like Lee said..there are loads of stuff to do in BA!

If you are into the cultural stuff, on Sat night there is La Noche de Las Librerias, with live shows and all, it should be fun.

As for programmed activities, I´m not too sure what else is on..

The regular crew of Ex pats and locals meet up every Friday night for a few drinks and good conversation, and lots of fun. This week they will be in Krakow Bar in San Telmo from 8 ish onwards - Feel free to come along and have some fun.

Hi Liam.

I am also new to BA and would like to meet a friendly bunch of locals and expats, do you mind if i tag along?

Timgoo said:
Hi Liam.

I am also new to BA and would like to meet a friendly bunch of locals and expats, do you mind if i tag along?

I replied on the other thread, but you are more than welcome -

Tony, I work for Roche and am right by the Pfizer building, also speak Spanish. Would be fun to get together and talk industry stuff in Argentina. I think that some other Pfizer folks actually live in my apartment building... anyway, welcome to town!

Hi JenH,

Very cool...what's going on tonight? Maybe we could grab lunch by the office one of these days. Gracias.

Back