New in town

RichG

Registered
Hi

I've been in BA for almost a month now. I'm here to set up a company and would like to meet others people in a similar situation for advice and just a laugh.

I like to run but would really like to get together with people to relax and chat.

Is there a regular thing or maybe we all just sit in our apartments typing...I don't know. I hope to find out.

Rich

I am keen for a catch up...I am new here too.

Maybe we should name a time and place on the weekend and just do it.

Any suggestions?

I've just arrived in BA too and would be interested in meeting new people. What say we meet up some time?

Yes that would be good.

I was thinking maybe tomorrow afternoon in Palermo for a coffee?

I'm having a bit of a crazy time at the moment as I'm between flats, so I'm not really sure of where I will be very often!!!

I guess we should post a time and place and see who turns up?

rich

Club Europeo has English conversation groups on Mondays and Tuesdays. Great for meeting people both locals and expats. Also Spanish for expats on Wednesdays.

http://www.clubeuropeo.com/index.php...arrollo&DX=536

I also go to "Spanglish".
"Spanglish" meets tonite Thursday at corner of Malabia and Gorriti, 7pm till 9pm. Afterwards we hang around to mingle and chat.
progress.gif

Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Joe

progress.gif

im visiting ba in mid dec for a couple of weeks and would meet for lunch or coffee. would like to chat about life in BA. it will be my first visit. i live in nyc. barbara

BAJoe said:
I also go to "Spanglish".
"Spanglish" meets tonite Thursday at corner of Malabia and Gorriti, 7pm till 9pm. Afterwards we hang around to mingle and chat.

How do you like Spanglish, Joe? Has it helped to improve your Spanish? Are there many locals/native Spanish speakers to practice with?

hey all,
i'm planning to host an english book swap soon. it'll be a great chance to meet other expats AND snag some reading material. if you're interested, pop me an email and i'll be sure to forward details once i have them all figured out. [email protected]
peace.
thuy

Back