New in Town

barbara matthew

Registered
I have been in Buenos Aires for a couple of days and am looking for a place to stay. I do not want to pay more than $350 (less is even better) for a room to rent. Need a comfortable bed, nice people, and some English speaking stations and movies on cable TV to make me happy.

I am from Dallas, Texas and have been living in Lima and took excursions to Cusco, MachuPicchu, La Paz, and have landed for awhile in BUenos Aires. If you don´t have a place to stay just write - it is always nice to hear from someone from the states.

Thanks. Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to Buenos Aires, looking for a safe, nice looking, affordable place to stay takes some patience and luck. I've been there myself, when I arrived here last September and I have had my share of adventures while apartment hunting. So, I thought you would appreciate knowing that my boyfriend's mom is renting out a room in a gorgeous house. She just put an add out of Friday on Craig's List, here is the link;

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/roo/1751847194.html

Let me know if you need more info or help getting around,

Good luck and DISFRUTTA!

D.

barbara matthew said:
I have been in Buenos Aires for a couple of days and am looking for a place to stay. I do not want to pay more than $350 (less is even better) for a room to rent. Need a comfortable bed, nice people, and some English speaking stations and movies on cable TV to make me happy.

I am from Dallas, Texas and have been living in Lima and took excursions to Cusco, MachuPicchu, La Paz, and have landed for awhile in BUenos Aires. If you don´t have a place to stay just write - it is always nice to hear from someone from the states.

Thanks. Barbara

Hi Barbara, my roommate is traveling and i have a free room to rent just for 1 month. Price US 250.

Tell me if you 're interested ([email protected])

Hola! I don't have a place for you to stay but just wanted to say hello to a fellow Texan. I grew up in Arlington and have lived in Austin for the last 10 years or so before starting the world tour. Good luck with everything...you found a good place to get your questions answered.

Back