new law covering birth? ...osde solution seeked

There was a change in law. Otherwise I would not understand, why they keep paying bills. Maybe its, because they are nice. Who knows. I never spoke to that very agent of ours in Baires. My boyfriend only had a consultancy visit with them and the nice lady talked him into signing the plan, signing in my name, without requesting a official authorization signed by me. Indeed, we wanted to upgrade to a higher plan shortly after and she skipped that "for us". No additional sheet needed to be signed out by me as well. I know, quite uncommon I guess.

I had Osde in the past for several years and they refused to cover the braces for one of my kids, in fact they never did. In our case it was a disability but they did cover neonatology for triplets for 3 months which was of great help...
Reina

We signed up to get insurance once we found out that we were pregnant. We were very up front about it. We had to pay the insurance fees every month as well as make payments on the cost of the delivery. But this was more than a year ago that we signed up, a lot has changed since then.

It is normal procedure to pay for the delivery if you sign up after you become pregnant.

Back