New magazine focusing on music and culture in Argentina

slaterino

Registered
Hi,
I just wanted to bring to your attention Sounds and Colours, a magazine about South American music and culture. We're currently focusing on Argentina for the month of August and are really hoping that the magazine will be useful for expats as well as anyone with an interest in South America.

We've got all kinds of articles on new Argentine music, as well as recommended films, a guide to Buenos Aires and mixtapes to download. I would be more than happy to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a reply here.

All the best,
Russ
Sounds and Colours

I'll find time to dig your website soon but it looks really good at first sight! I'm coming in Argentina in a couple of months and I'd say it's exactly the kind of information I was looking for to get introduced to the underground/indie scene. You seem to have an interesting "editorial position" with some feature on past influential artists as well as an up-to-date view of the young labels scenes.

One of my main cultural concern in BA will be to find interesting music venues (including good clubbing spots, and I mean clubs with interesting dj's and not the usual mainstream stuff) so your magazine should offer a good introduction. I'll definitely check out some mixtapes by the end of the week.

Nice work Russ! I discovered your website earlier this week, and it was just the thing that I was looking for to get aquainted with the indie music scene in Argentina. !Gracias totales!

It looks good... I shall have a more detailed read later. Hope it is a success for you.

Back