New to Argentina

sharamBAE

Registered
My name is Sharod Dadgar, 28 years old, and I just moved to Argentina from Denver, CO. I had a couple questions:

1) Any recommendations of places to go to meet some new people.
2) Things to do for New Years.

I'll be teaching English starting in March but until then, I plan on networking and really getting to know Buenos Aires. And what could be better than asking some people who have lived here! I appreciate any words of wisdom any of you may have and thanks again.

My name is Sharod Dadgar, 28 years old, and I just moved to Argentina from Denver, CO.

I'll be teaching English starting in March but until then, I plan on networking and really getting to know Buenos Aires.

Since you're new to the forum and others before you have "moved to Argentina to teach English" a quick reality check is in order.

Hopefully, you already know about and are complying with the requirements to "legally" work in Argentina and getting the DNI based on your job, as well as the possible consequences of failing to comply.

In any case, this thread might provide useful information: indemnización

I sincerely hope your life in Argentina is everything you hoped for...and more.

Since you're new to the forum and others before you have "moved to Argentina to teach English" a quick reality check is in order.

Hopefully, you already know about and are complying with the requirements to "legally" work in Argentina and getting the DNI based on your job, as well as the possible consequences of failing to comply.

In any case, this thread might provide useful information: indemnización

I sincerely hope your life in Argentina is everything you hoped for...and more.

I am fully aware of all the requirements to work here legally but thank you for the tip. I appreciate the best wishes and let me know if you have any other words of wisdom. Like I said, just putting myself out there to meet some new people. Un abrazo fuerte!

Back