New To Ba, Looking For Friends!

Evan Smith

Registered
Hey everyone,
I just arrived to Buenos Aires today for a summer internship program and am looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink or has any other suggestions, let me know!
Evan

Hey everyone,
I just arrived to Buenos Aires today for a summer internship program and am looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink or has any other suggestions, let me know!
Evan

Sounds like a winter internship to me.

Hey everyone,
Evan

Hey Evan, the next BAExpats event is Tuesday night at Jobs Bar. Maybe swing by and meet some others over some games and drinks. Here's the link to that post for more info: http://baexpats.org/topic/33663-jobs-bar-tuesday-16th-june/#entry305969

I just graduated from college and am moving to Argentina in a little less than a month! I'm also trying to meet some new people while I am there and would love to get together with other newcomers!

-Carlie

hi! I just arrived in Argentina today. I don't know anyone too. I am free to meet-up with you next week. I will start Spanish classes in BA next week. Please let me know when you are free :)

Back