New to BA - Looking to make new friends

pycz317

Registered
Hi All,

I just moved to BA 3 weeks ago and would like to meet cool expats & Porteños to hang out & explore the city with and help me practice my Spanish (I am in the beginning stages - can help you practice your Eglish if needed as well). I love to go out & listen to live music (enjoy R&B, jazz, latin, reggae, funk, hip-hop, pop, samba..) and would love to really get out and enjoy all of what Buenos Aires has to offer. I'm also looking to take lessons for Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese either with a private tutor or a fun class if anyone knows of any. Thanx in advance & I'm looking forward to meeting some awesome people and having a great experience during my time here.

pycz317 said:
Hi All,

I just moved to BA 3 weeks ago and would like to meet cool expats & Porteños to hang out & explore the city with and help me practice my Spanish (I am in the beginning stages - can help you practice your Eglish if needed as well). I love to go out & listen to live music (enjoy R&B, jazz, latin, reggae, funk, hip-hop, pop, samba..) and would love to really get out and enjoy all of what Buenos Aires has to offer. I'm also looking to take lessons for Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese either with a private tutor or a fun class if anyone knows of any. Thanx in advance & I'm looking forward to meeting some awesome people and having a great experience during my time here.

Hi,

I too am looking for folks to hang out with and it just so happens I like to listen to that kind of live music too. Dancing to samba, however, is a completely different story. I can recommend someone for Portuguese, though I'm also thinking of taking a course at the university. Not sure yet. Pm me.

Hey guys, we are meeting at sugar bar in palermo at 9 (on costa rica) if you are keen...Check the other newcomer thread on new to BA for details. Cheers!

LAtoBA said:
Hi,

I too am looking for folks to hang out with and it just so happens I like to listen to that kind of live music too. Dancing to samba, however, is a completely different story. I can recommend someone for Portuguese, though I'm also thinking of taking a course at the university. Not sure yet. Pm me.

Hey LAtoBA,

Sorry for being slow here...LOL But I'm new to this site & not quite sure what Pm means or how I would go about doing it. Let me know so I can get in contact with you. Thanx!:)

pycz317 said:
Hey LAtoBA,

Sorry for being slow here...LOL But I'm new to this site & not quite sure what Pm means or how I would go about doing it. Let me know so I can get in contact with you. Thanx!:)

PM means private message. There is a way to turn it on within your profile, though I'm not sure how.

Back