New to BA... Need Friends!

josephlm88

Registered
Hi Everyone!
I just moved to BA (Almagro) about two weeks ago. I've moved in with a friend from college and her boyfriend (who is Argentine). My friend and I are from the States and we're both 23.

We were talking the other day, and realized that we need some friends! It looks strange when I type it out... haha... but it's true. I was reading on the site about events, but they seem to have passed. Is there anything coming up? Are there some people that are just hanging out anywhere? I would love to know!

Have you tried going to Spanglish? I've met a lot of my friends, both argentine and expat at those events. Plus its a great way to practice spanish. Also first met my girlfriend at spanglish.

josephlm88 said:
Hi Everyone!
I just moved to BA (Almagro) about two weeks ago. I've moved in with a friend from college and her boyfriend (who is Argentine). My friend and I are from the States and we're both 23.

We were talking the other day, and realized that we need some friends! It looks strange when I type it out... haha... but it's true. I was reading on the site about events, but they seem to have passed. Is there anything coming up? Are there some people that are just hanging out anywhere? I would love to know!

Hey! My friends and I are all about your age and are always out and about doing fun things. PM me and we can coordinate and welcome you to our very open and friendly group! (mostly of americans and UK-ers, but a few others :)

Try the Hash House Group they meet twice a month, this Sunday is the next run. Link here Good group of local and expats

Hey! I live in Almagro with my fiancee and would love some american friends too! Do you want to get together sometime for mate or coffee in plaza centenario. Do you know it?

hey there!
me and my friend just got here as well, moved in to an amazing apartment in Palermo just yesterday. we're now really keen to head out and meet new people, what about a drink or two some night soon? we're bith swedish and 22. ciao:)
josephlm88 said:
Hi Everyone!

pez said:
Try the Hash House Group they meet twice a month, this Sunday is the next run. Link here Good group of local and expats
The run is from my house this Sunday,feel free to join us:)

You should try LVstudio, the do spanish and english convo classes every friday and have drinks after words, theres always new people so its normally a good night, theres locals and travellers, so you can make long term friends.
Its called LVstudio and its in Palermo.

Back