New to BA!

emgbsas

Registered
Hi everyone!
I moved to BA in October from Austin, TX for work and will be here for at least a year. Originally from Caracas, Venezuela, I'm a 28 year old female, like music, outdoors and just having a good time with good people!

Am in search of friends as my attempts to date have yielded a lot weekends all alone in my apartment :( . Anyone else out there looking for someone to hang out with, please reach out to me!!

I'm thinking about heading out to Noche de los Museos tonight, alone. I do enjoy my own company however, it's nice to have others around too! If anyone else is going and doesn't mind a stragler coming along, please let me know!
Eva

im going to the bar milion at 11.30 with some argentinas if u want to go

Hey AkBill, Thanks for the invite. I just sent you an email per Milion tonight. Appreciate the friendly folk out there!
Eva

Hi embsas, I'm also looking for new friends, let me know if you want to hang out sometime. I like to do most anything that is fun and interesting.

Call me any day for a quick lunch or dinner. Porteño, I lived in the the usa and now I am retired here.
Henry 4687-1604

hi Eva,

There is a group of expats/argentinos that meet up for a few drinks on a Friday evening (look for the post from Liam3497 - that number bit might be wrong - sometime on Wed or Thu). The meet ups tend to be in the San Telmo area, are very welcoming and very informal.

Cheers
Ian

Back