New To Buenos Aires - Meet Up?

pipinargentina

Registered
Hola todos!
I've just arrived in Buenos Aires and was wondering if anyone would be up for a coffee/drink and perhaps a bit of Spanish practice? My Spanish is pretty basic at the moment so I have a lot to learn! Am based in Palermo, hope to meet some of you :)

Hola, i am in devoto not far from palermo. i have been here a while now and not done a great deal of socializing so i am looking for perhaps social evenings and the like. do you plan on attending any or know where to look?

check couchsurfing.org for weekly events.... lots of people there.

Hi pipin,

Check out MundoLingo, they're meeting in Palermo wednesday night, and they meet a few times a week - https://www.facebook.com/events/199594310242344/

I'm in the same boat, moved here a month ago, learning spanish. I'm here for a few years at least, so I'm trying out lots of options. I've tried 2 spanish schools, 1 private tutor, and this week I start the Español para extranjeros course at Universidad de Buenos Aires. The classes are good, but you also have to go out and do the real social part. A drink or two seems to make the spanish flow more because you're not as concerned about whether you're saying it "just right".

????????

When did they move Devoto to "not far from Palermo"?

I am four stops on the train which equates to roughly 15 minutes from Palermo. Considering people here consider a 200km drive a walk in the park, yes i would say Devoto is not far from Palermo.

Hi pipin,

Check out MundoLingo, they're meeting in Palermo wednesday night, and they meet a few times a week - https://www.facebook...99594310242344/

I'm in the same boat, moved here a month ago, learning spanish. I'm here for a few years at least, so I'm trying out lots of options. I've tried 2 spanish schools, 1 private tutor, and this week I start the Español para extranjeros course at Universidad de Buenos Aires. The classes are good, but you also have to go out and do the real social part. A drink or two seems to make the spanish flow more because you're not as concerned about whether you're saying it "just right".

Thanks! Think I'm going to head there tonight :) perhaps I'll see some of you there! Am in an intensive course at Spanish school but need all the practice I can get :)

Back