New Year's Eve: Let's make plans.

Yummy, Indian food! Sounds great. But won´t that be incredibly expensive or anything?? It´s just that we´re not on a huge budget. So where do we meet and at what time?

There are certainly worse problems to have.

1) Possibly an Indian dinner in Palermo? As seen earlier in this thread...

2) I just saw that a pub crawl has been organized New Year's Black & White theme. Organized by the folks at pubcrawlBA.

So day 1 in BA shows definitely promise of good things to come in 2010. Cheers/

Sorry guys looks like the Indian dinner will be a problem with transport. It's in centro and noone will be able to get to Palermo for bars - or home afterwards.:(

I live in Belgrano, if anyone wants to do something local let me know.

Were running out of time... We live in San Telmo, but centro is within walking distance... so I guess we could still go to the Indian Restaurant. But Im affraid were the only ones? Also, I still dont know anything about the prices... Im just not up for a 100 dollar meal.

So I guess either we go to Palermo, and my boyfriend and I worry about transportation problems next year :), or we just meet with anybody who is within walking distance of microcentro.

My cell is: 1138029015.

We already made plans for dinner now. But I will be in Palermo for drinks afterwards. Let me know if anybody wants to meet afterwards.

An FYI:

We are out of towners that dont know the city at all but are working right now to put a stake in the ground on where we will be!

We were thinking something like buller pub potentially (but dont really want to go somewhere we have already gone, given we have only been two places).

The shamrock bar looked good but have no idea if there are open.

We lose our internet in 15 and hope to have a plan by then! If you have ideas right now, lets hear em. :)

Eddie

OK! Plans made.

We will be at the Shamrock bar (rodriguz pena and arenales in ricoleta) (or maybe the downstairs club 'the basement') by 11:00.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/argentina/buenos-aires/entertainment-nightlife/394683

From the searches I did on this site it looks like it is open, people like it and has delicious beer. That sounds like a pretty good thing to me.

If for some reason it has a fixed price, expensive or some party thing going on we will be headed over to bullers for a pint or two for the new year. (bullers is also in ricoleta on the walkway area. details: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/argentina/buenos-aires/entertainment-nightlife/394685)

We wont have internet between now and then, so if you are going to come awesome! (Post a reply so people will know that its not just my wife and I).

I am wearing a black shirt with a horse on it, and have glasses. My wife will likely be wearing a purple dress (I think it looks blue, but you get the point). We are in our late 20s and will be having an awesome time!

Just come over and say hi!

If we dont see you... Happy New Years!

Eddie

Hey All,

Back at the hotel. Just checked the shamrock and it is closed today.

Therefore we will be at bullers!

Hope to see you there.

Eddie

Back