Newbie!

London Steve

Registered
Hi everyone, just a quick intro.
I came out to Bs As a few weeks ago with my wife, she's Argentinian, so its nice to have some family around and gives me a chance to learn Spanish. We're staying till April and plan to split each year between here and the UK. I don't know many people (who aren't family or that speak much English) so it'd be nice to meet a few friendly faces. I thought I'd pop down this evening for the pub chat, so look forward to seeing you there.
Cheers, Steve.

- Great site by the way, I just found it and seems to have lots of useful bits - Thanks!

Welcome to your 6-months a year home, then!

How will you manage this split life? I am curious to hear your story!

But do you have a house in Prague and one here or do you keep switching? Do you leave some belonging back when moving from a place to the other, or do you bring everything with you back and forth?

To people who do bi-continental living, I am also interested in learning more about the lifestyle as I am considering this as a possible future for myself and my partner. We should arrange a bi-continental expats chat for those interested in learning more and those already workin' it!

Back