Newby

juan de

Registered
I'm Juande Winslow, from Nashville. I'm headed to Buenos Aires next March. The real reasons for this trip, is I've always wanted to immerse in Spanish and also gain new perspective through music. I'm a long time musician and now look to gain more South American-type traditions in music. I really have nothing holding me back anymore, so I'm looking to jump into the rabbit-hole, really, without any clue...?? So I'm actually interested in anyone willing to write or give suggestions on areas to live.

THANKS, JUAN DE

juan de said:
I'm Juande Winslow, from Nashville. I'm headed to Buenos Aires next March. The real reasons for this trip, is I've always wanted to immerse in Spanish and also gain new perspective through music. I'm a long time musician and now look to gain more South American-type traditions in music. I really have nothing holding me back anymore, so I'm looking to jump into the rabbit-hole, really, without any clue...?? So I'm actually interested in anyone willing to write or give suggestions on areas to live.

THANKS, JUAN DE

Hi there Juande.
So you come from Nashville ? Great !
I´m very much into Country and Western and Bluegrass in Buenos Aires, and I work on this. I also represent some other bands or numbers.
I´m a performer, singer, writer and little producer even though I was born and raised in Argentina. If you have a F.Book please look for me by my name, or else threw BA expats.
May you have a Happy Nu Year.

Hi Juan - my husband & I will be in Nashville in February. Maybe we could do an exchange - info on Nashville for info on BsAs?!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Newcomers Forum 3
T Newcomers Forum 1
C Newcomers Forum 3
Back