Newcomer got a few questions and wants to meet people

BApaisa

Registered
Hi there, just moved here from Austria and I like to know a few things;
I heard its kind of easy to get DNI, is this true?
What is the job market like if you are not a professional?
I speak English, German and Spanish because I have lived 15 years abroad.

Anybody here into sports? I am looking for a football team and a gym, also I ´d like to do some grappeling. Btw, I found a nice boxing gym for only 100 pesos a month, clean, friendly people and centrally located, I signed up but I want to do other stuff too.

Anybody likes to explore the city by walking?

My email is [email protected]

Hey.. new to the city myself! Where´s this boxing gym, might be up for tagging along for a session!

It's not particularly easy to get a DNI and before you can even get one you have to qualify, which isn't easy for most people. Doesn't mean you can't live here, just means that you wouldn't be an official resident.

Non-professional jobs pay anywhere from 1500 to maybe 4000 pesos a month, depending on what you do. You would be very limited without a DNI as you could not be paid in the white, limiting the opportunities open to you.

It's not particularly easy to get a DNI and before you can even get one you have to qualify, which isn't easy for most people. Doesn't mean you can't live here, just means that you wouldn't be an official resident.

Non-professional jobs pay anywhere from 1500 to maybe 4000 pesos a month, depending on what you do. You would be very limited without a DNI as you could not be paid in the white, limiting the opportunities open to you.

Be aware that a room in a pension with shared bathroom will cost 2000 pesos per month minimum...!! a furnished studio temporary rental US$600 and up...!! you figure it out what you can do with 4000 pesos

(Suggest using a different colour and font for responses otherwise is hard to differentiate)

Back