Newcomer in BA

Este78

Registered
Hello,

just joined the site and would like to say hello to everyone! I moved to Buenos Aires this week and was wondering if there are any organized events for this weekend. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in town yet and I would like to go out and meet new people, but of course I'd rather go in a group then by myself.

If anyone is interested in meeting tonight or if there are any planned events (or advice), please let me know

thank you and saludos

I,ll be in the Gibraltar bar playing pool,then some serious supping after!!!

I would like to join if it's Ok! I also just arrived here (2 weeks ago) - around what time?

Gibraltar is a great place to meet people, loads of people and most of them are in for a chat. Too bad they don't make you play pairs on busy nights, right now it's like impossible to play a game.

Krist and este, give me a shout and you can probally join me after gibraltar when I am off with my friends

Hi Este -

I am in the same boat - I arrived on Thursday and don't know anyone in the city. I am in staying in Palermo and if you would like to grab a drink or coffee around here this weekend, feel free to send me a message

Molly

Molly,I don't mind to go for a Starbucks some day, give me a shout with your mail or fb

Great! Thanks for the replies and advice - I guess I'll meet some of you tonight then. Is there food in Gibraltar or is it just a bar?

saludos

Este78 said:
Great! Thanks for the replies and advice - I guess I'll meet some of you tonight then. Is there food in Gibraltar or is it just a bar?

saludos
the food there is delicious,that is one reason why it,s so popular...Ithink I,ll have fish and chips tonight:p:p

I am also new to BA and would love to meet with you guys if you go out again. If you don't mind another hanger-on then it would be great to meet with you if you have another night out. Hope to hear from you and you night in Gibraltar is fab.

Back