Newcomer in BA

Great, so I guess I will see you all in Gibraltar later! I'll probably be there around 9:30 to eat something as well.

Mollykd1 said:
Hi Este -

I am in the same boat - I arrived on Thursday and don't know anyone in the city. I am in staying in Palermo and if you would like to grab a drink or coffee around here this weekend, feel free to send me a message

Molly

Hi Molly,

I tried sending you a private message, but it did not work out (I think you have this option deactivated). It would be nice to grab a drink or coffee with you this weekend - let me know

saludos

ARGG!!! Have spent about 30 min trying to figure out how to set up PM, without success. I give up.
Este78/bjorkista feel free to email me on: molly_duffy [at] yahoo [dot] com
and we can try to plan a time.

I will be heading to Godoy somewhere around 1AM there for some clubbing/after office, anyone who wants to reach can send me a message here with some contact details and I also can get you in for free. Dress code is casual

I will check this place somewhere close to midnight

I too am up to meet some expats! I've been here just over a month, and I still don't really know anyone. Anyone feel like a group meetup?

I was planning a meetup on friday for some coffee around late afternoon on another tread... everyone is welcome!

Back