Newcomer

kmatwick

Registered
Hello, my name is Kellen and I'm moving back down to Buenos Aires within the next few weeks and am trying to establish a network of some kind so that I'm not completely clueless once I get back down there. Ultimately, I'm looking to get into a graduate school for a Masters in Counseling Psychology in Buenos Aires and to work wherever I have to in order to get by.

Previously, I studied abroad in Buenos Aires and lived in Palermo and was there for about 6 months so I'm fairly versed but imagine I will be a but rusty in the ways of the city at first.

I speak Spanish and have a degree in International Business from Arizona State University and am extremely outgoing. Additionally, I am a musician and play guitar and sing but can also get by on drums piano and bass.

If anyone on here knows anything about schools that do Masters in Counseling, available work, music groups that need people or just want to increase your network by 1, please feel free to contact me! :D

Hi Kellen,

My name is Shradha and I've been in Buenos Aires for 5 months. I love hanging out on weekends..day trips, dinner, coffee, opera..I'm up for basically anything :) Unfortunately my friends are leaving this city soon..so am looking to meet new people..would love to meet you...take care!

Just so you know, if you are looking to get licensed as an LPC/LCPC/LMHC in the states once you complete your master, it will be a total pain in the ass. I looked in to it and it just wasn't worth it.

Hey Kellen, welcome aboard! A good friend of mine also graduated from ASU.

Back