Newish to BA

superwoman

Registered
Hello,
I am Kellie, 34, in love with a Argentine, very happy, however something is missing!!!!
I am missing my girls in the UK and need to make some new girlfriends here....so if anyone is up for a coffee, wine whatever...

Let me know.... I plan to live here for the foreseeable future...and I am in the San Telmo location.

Besosos

P.s I am a English teacher and looking to find a Spanish teacher to share idiomas...I do speak Spanish but am looking to improve it all the time.

Hey Kellie, I moved to San Telmo about a week ago and looking for some girlfriends too! I'd fancy a coffee or tea sometime! I'll be living here until indefinitely :)

Hey,

I can meet you on friday if you like...do you have facebook, if so find me at [email protected], then let's arrange something.
When you friend request, please write a message so I know who you are? thanks

Hey, Kellie. I read this thread and sent you a FB message. Hope that's okay!

Cheers,

Kara

Hey Kara,
I didn't get any messages in facebook? did you get the right kellie, although I think I am the only one! x

I am not on facebook anymore or I would have sent a message. If you are going to have a girls meet up I would definitely be interested.

Hi there,

I'm Renata and I'd love to meet up as well. I've moved to BsAs about two weeks ago for work and am really missing having some girlfriends around. I'm Brazilian but have been living in the UK for the past 7 years. Let me know if you fancy meeting up for coffee/ tea/ drinks. I'm on FB and my email address is [email protected] . x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Newcomers Forum 2