Nfl

Rolo

Registered
Hi guys.
Did anyone follows the current NFL season?
Did you watch it via NFL.com or knows about another place to watch the games?

I need a Jedi Master that train me in the ways of the NFL :) I read notes, watch games, play MADDEN 13 :) but that's not good enough! anyone?

just use gamepass with a new user u create from argentina and its free this year all games any time

Thanks KevinK. That's what I use to watch NFL games!

Does anyone knows about a bar o a place where watch games here en Bs. As.? guess that place doesn't exist :(

Actually though i have not gone i know ther are three
El alamo
I believe sugar

And
Cant rememjber now the third

Thanks KevinK.

Sugar looks nice.
The Alamo too.

Guess I'll have to check it out...

The third is CasaBar at Rodriguez Peña y Santa Fe. I prefer CasaBar to El Alamo for the NFL. I haven't watched football at Sugar Bar, but with only two screens, I don't imagine it can show nearly as many games as the other two.

Going to El Alamo to watch some games tomorrow. Should be there for the early game and will later definitely be back for the sunday night game, the Patriots vs the Fooly niners

El Alamo Palermo is now open at Cordoba 5267 (between Uriarte and Godoy Cruz). NFL Sunday Ticket via DirecTV shown on five 55" HD LED TVs. Check it out!

Alamo is an unclean, ill run place filled with Argies who really don't care about the game as much as socializing. To be avoided like the plague...if you want to watch the games.

just use gamepass with a new user u create from argentina and its free this year all games any time

Just so you know as fox always manages to not transmit one of the wild card games it appears the gamepass with argentine login is also being activated for the playoffs which normally is other fee... So at leSt you can watch wherever you have interernet with english narration

Back