Nhl Games - Maple Leafs Vs Montreal Canadians

Stympi

Registered
Hey Guys,

Anyone know where I can catch some NHL action here.
Leafs vs Canadians is on this Saturday 9pm and would love to see it in a bar...

Thanks and Cheers,
Patryk

NHL games, yea, hockey night in canada feed or any canadian channels, not that I am aware of.
Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of canadian content options down here so if the game isn't on NBC, your probably not going to find a place to watch it.

Casabar shows the stanley cup playoffs nbc feed, I went there for some playoff games last year and they had all the olympic hockey games on back in 2010. You could probably get casabar to show regular season games on NBC as long as there isn't a big basketball or football game on at the same time, majority rules unfortunately! Also heard that el alamo also shows north american sports, but dunno if they have NHL.

Best bet if you are open to watching games on the computer is to try and hook into a canadian proxy server and then goto the cbc.ca website where they stream their broadcasts live online.

Alternatively, depending on how long you are going to be down here, you could get someone to setup a slingbox for you somewhere in Canada (ex family house), which is how I watch leafs games down here live.

Wouldn't mind meeitng some fellow expat NHL fans, send me a PM if interested in watching some games down the road.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 0
J Expat Life 4
D Expat Life 3
P Expat Life 1
L Expat Life 2
Back