Nikon Digital Camera Repair Shop

Gamboge

Registered
Hello BaExpats,

Anyone know of a good camera repair shop in Capital Federal that specializes in Nikon digital cameras ?

yes in fact there is one very official looking in callao // arenales y santa fe. It's yellow and says Nikon. I once had a camera repaired there a few years back.
Of course the city government might have already closed for being efficient, who knows... most likely

edit: my last snarky comment would make sense if the thread i just opened hadn't gone immediately into moderation, perhaps for including the word corrupt several times.

There is a Nikon office in La Lucila, GBA. Not sure about the repairing part, but if you can't find one in Capital, this one is alive and kickin'.

Thank you Matt84 and Serafina for responding to my inquiry.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I called the Fotoclub de Buenos Aires and asked if they could recommend a camera repair shop. They sent me to [/background]
TECHNIC
Maipu 671 -- Capital Federal
4393-6880
10AM-6PM

TECHNIC reviewed my Nikon & Sigma lens, and said they are in remarkably good, perfect condition. I wanted to be sure the camera and lens were working fine, as I was selling them and had a buyer. The fellow at Technic was very pleasant to deal with, and the shop seemed clean, well organized and efficient. They didn't charge me a centavo for reviewing the camera.

However, since I've never had a camera repaired there, I can't vouch for the actual service. Seems that if Buenos Aires Fotoclub recommends Technic, it's likely that they are pretty good. So, if anyone else is looking for a camera repair shop, seems like this one could be a good bet.

G

Back