No flights from BA to Bariloche in early Dec??

I just received information from Aerolineas that my flight on Jan/13 into Bariloche from El Chalten was changed to arrive into Neuquen instead. The airline does not provide transfer from Neuquen to Bariloche.
Also, my flight departing from Bariloche was changed to depart from Esquel instead. The airline does provide transfer from Bariloche to Esquel.

I am thinking of taking a bus to Bariloche next week. Is ViaBariloche the best line to use. I see 3 classes with different prices. Is it worth the extra 300+/-AR for the more expensive class of bus? Any advice would be appreciated.

TomAtAlki said:
I am thinking of taking a bus to Bariloche next week. Is ViaBariloche the best line to use. I see 3 classes with different prices. Is it worth the extra 300+/-AR for the more expensive class of bus? Any advice would be appreciated.

Yes, ViaBariloche is the best company. If you have long legs or can't sleep well on buses then go Tutto Letto service for max comfort and room. If you can sleep anywhere and want to save a bit then go semi cama. I personally find the semi cama just a tad too short for my legs (I'm 6ft) and travel Tutto Letto and enjoy the trip more.

Back