No safe level of alcohol consumption

That's what i've always said, bourbon drinking is very very bad for you, and you should bring all your bourbon bottles(full) to the ranch so i can dispose of them in a safe manner...;) (also ,might need help, any volunteers?)

you should bring all your bourbon bottles(full) to the ranch so i can dispose of them in a safe manner

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/great-moments-kennedy-cuba-and-cigars-7840

Overwhelmed with sadness, I went to customs and handed them over. After the chief had given me a receipt, I asked him what he was going to do with the cigars.

"Destroy them," he said without any sentiment.

"Yes, I know," I said as I was walking out of his office. "You're going to destroy them one by one."

That's what i've always said, bourbon drinking is very very bad for you, and you should bring all your bourbon bottles(full) to the ranch so i can dispose of them in a safe manner...;) (also ,might need help, any volunteers?)

Sorry, only Scotch or Irish...but happy to bring my own.

Anything in moderation, especially booze & drugs

“Everything in Moderation, Including Moderation” – Oscar Wilde

Excellent video, the 'j curve' and one glass of red wine myths debunked. Amongst other things. Some really interesting context as well as just scientific facts and epidemiology.

For those of you who are genuinely interested in the health implications of drinking alcohol then you should find the 5 min video well worth the watch.

In any case, and unsurprisingly, well funded corporate interests in the alcohol industry fund studies and shape the public discourse on alcohol through newspaper and news content as well as a by a multitude of more direct lobby activity on the geopolitical level to maintain their massive profits. As with the tabacco , and other, industries before them, they tread a well worn path with great ingenuity and power.

So, staying informed with the actual science and data , and even more so, doing due diligence by looking at who funds various studies , who backs various news organisations, and who streams large sums of money into political processes, is a difficult but necessary thing to spend time on now and then.

The video touches on some of this in a sense.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, PS: Again, I'm not saying don't drink, I'm just saying be aware of the facts, then it's an informed choice. The rest is up to the individual to decide :)

Cheers! ;-p

Who cares these studies fly all over the board all the time. Had a good friend monster pro hall of fame athlete lived an absolutely pure life.Went in the shower at the age 39 and dropped dead. My grandmother was to total smoking fiend and alcoholic she lived to be 96. So for me this is all horse shit it is all about genetics as far as I see it.

My polish grand pa lunched with vodka with soda since he has 9 until he died at 80 of a brain cancer.

Back