Noam Chomsky

bigbadwolf

Registered
I came across this disturbing interview with Noam Chomsky that I believe has been aired on Latin American (including Argentinian?) television. What I find disturbing is pinko, commie, back-stabbing traitors like Chomsky who impede the US mission to bring peace and democracy to the rest of the world and who have the temerity to suggest there may be ulterior motives in US actions. What despicable insinuations. As my hero GWB said: "Either you're fer us or you're agin us." Amen.
http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/2659

Bigbadwolf. I would caution you of saying anything derogatory about the U.S. If you are a U.S citizen you might find yourself on the terrorist watch list. If you are a non U.S citizen you could be incarcerated incognito under the Home Land security laws. Just imagine Germany in 1937. The U.S in not the country it was pre GWB. I wish I was joking.

"runner" said:
Bigbadwolf. I would caution you of saying anything derogatory about the U.S. If you are a U.S citizen you might find yourself on the terrorist watch list. If you are a non U.S citizen you could be incarcerated incognito under the Home Land security laws. Just imagine Germany in 1937. The U.S in not the country it was pre GWB. I wish I was joking.
I wish you were joking. But someone has to stand up to the bullies and tyrants of this world. Hitler got away with so much for so long because no-one stood up to him -- appeasement and "peace in our time" (Neville Chamberlain).

why bring up this topic on a message board for expats living in argentina. this is a country that had 6 military coups in the last century. a country of such political horrors, that history class here must mostly consist of brainwashing the kids that the capital of Antartica is Ushuaia. At least this topic is related to argentina, why bring up GWB? over 200 years of consecutive, never interupted, peaceful transfer of power. The sovereign in the usa is the People. even the UK or Canada cant say that.
Anyway, such topics as you bring up dont put a muffler on a car or make a police officer unfold his arm and stop the car with no headlights and 2 doors missing. jeez, i wish it could! Ive been from one end of the country to the other. arg. has the worst sidewalks ive ever seen. its a minefield of broken sidewalks, with the government taking no responsibility. A city like Lujan for example only has sidewalks in the very center, outside of that i saw people forced to walk in the busy street at night, kids and all with cars with no headlights flying by. what a scene. What a way to run a government!

What planet do you live on? Can a human being be so naive? The US is the worlds only superpower. This does not happen by accident, nor does it happen without stepping on other peoples shoes (i.e at other countries expense). I cant believe you actually live in Latin America and you can think the way you do. Get your head out of the clouds. This type of ignorance is what gives your country a bad name around the world. Arrogance personified.

Idiots. Agreed universal suffrage in the UK did come late. However what they have now is a much more accountable parliamentary democracy that the US model, which is dominated by lobbyists and unscrupulous private interest groups. The US president isnt even directly elected by the people!! Please dont bother posting if you dont know what you are talking about. It infects others too.

"macmod" said:
This does not happen by accident, nor does it happen without stepping on other peoples shoes (i.e at other countries expense). I cant believe you actually live in Latin America and you can think the way you do. Get your head out of the clouds. This type of ignorance is what gives your country a bad name around the world. Arrogance personified.
With a population of sheep you get a government of wolves. The mass of American people are ignorant -- willfully so; as Slavoj Zizek pointed out a while back there's a will-to-ignorance among Americans. One just can't get through to them and perusade them of what their government does all over the world: they don't want to know. In brief, it's not so much that their government and media brainwash them (of course they do) but that Americans want to be brainwashed: Please keep the disturbing truth away from us -- we want to get in our SUV for a spin and then go to a ballgame.

What I find disturbing is pinko, commie, back-stabbing traitors like Chomsky who impede the US mission to bring peace and democracy to the rest of the world and who have the temerity to suggest there may be ulterior motives in US actions. What despicable insinuations. As my hero GWB said: "Either you're fer us or you're agin us." Amen.
What an IDIOT you are

"What an IDIOT you are". macmod does any bodies opinion that differs from yours quifies them as an idiot? I may disagree with your politics macmod but I would never call you an idiot. Bigbadwolf has a message and I think he has a right to express it.
DQ

Back