Noam Chomsky

"Fishface" said:
Shouldn't this thread be on an INPAT website?
Absolutely nothing to do with BsAs.
I was entertained by Chomsky as a student, what a rake he is - in his cosy faculty office.
It's on the "Democrats Abroad" subforum, where discussion of events outside Argentina is permitted.

bigbadwolf...if this is just a tongue in cheek posting please accept my sincerest apologies.....you do however have a VERY dry sense of humour!! Again sorry, its just I met an American guy last week and he did GENUINELY think in this way...it absolutely infuriated me. APOLOGIES

Macmod,
You sound just like a resentful argentine. The kind that gives ARGENTINA a bad name. I strongly suggest you look in the mirror before lecturing others.

"macmod" said:
bigbadwolf...if this is just a tongue in cheek posting please accept my sincerest apologies.....you do however have a VERY dry sense of humour!! Again sorry, its just I met an American guy last week and he did GENUINELY think in this way...it absolutely infuriated me. APOLOGIES
My other posts -- both on this forum and on this thread -- make my real sentiments clear. If that is not enough, the way I quoted GWB gives the game away. I don't think anyone else on this forum took my post literally. Cheers.

Back